New Office Policies in the time of COVID-19
1) Anyone over the age of 2 years is encouraged to wear a mask
2) Only one parent is to accompany each patient at a visit, with the exception of babies less than 1 month of age.
3) If you have a fever and a cough, a direct exposure to someone who tested positive for COVID-19 or have a COVID-19 test pending please let our office know prior to your appointment and we will see you outside.
4) We no longer offer walk-in appointments.
5) Our morning hours are reserved for check-ups and non-infectious issues
6) We are also offering telemedicine appointments for visual diagnosis such as conjunctivitis, rashes, etc. Not all illnesses can be evaluated effectively through telemedicine so please call the office and we will decide which type of appointment is most appropriate.
Please click on the following links for more information. Also you can follow us on facebook for more current updates.
Should I send my child back to school, daycare or camp? letter to parents